HR Business Partner (OD / Change Management)
Organizational Design / Organization Culture and Change Management
- HRBP works with business leaders, managers and HR Center of Excellence (CoE) to shape the people strategy, organizational effectiveness and manage the end-to-end HR solutions to client organization(s).
- Lead management in organizational assessment and diagnosis to realize/ revise/ realign business strategies into actions
- Leading and supporting organizational development strategies including leadership development, change management, coaching, work-climate studies and teambuilding
- Identify gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement to drive excellence
- Drive talent strategy connected to the business strategy and growth
- Partner on talent acquisition and mobility efforts for senior/key leadership positions
- Provide change and organizational transformation leadership
- Apply Project Management and Change Management processes to strategic projects and initiatives
- Partner in identifying the organizational capabilities required to execute the business strategy
- Identify and develop talents, develop succession plans and manage the talent pipeline within the business
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibility and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines
- Degree holder of any discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in HR
- Ability to multi-task and manage several HR initiatives concurrently
- Experience in OD & Change Management
- Good communication and influencing skills
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd