HR Business Partner
Pet Lovers Centre| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Plans and secures the retail workforce needs.
- Liaise with line managers to understand critical requirements.
- Projects future skills demand and collaborates with hiring managers to prioritise requirements.
- Designs the employee value proposition (EVP) and talent outreach plans to source for potential candidates.
- Determine cost-efficient, robust assessment and selection tools to identify the right candidates for hire.
- Establish processes to onboard new hires.
- Influence and work with leaders and managers to assimilate new hires into the organisation to become effective contributors readily.
- Integrate Skill Frameworks into the talent attraction programmes and initiatives.
- Provides HR consulting to the business.
- Partner the business in the identification, management and retention of people.
- Implement succession planning.
- Manage employee issues and supports line managers in exit and retirement processes.
- Adopt a methodical and systematic manner to decisions and manage resources effectively.
- Align interests among various stakeholders to promote a cooperative and collaborative work environment,
- Adopt a service excellence mindset and addressing people needs and issues.
- Manage the payroll review process.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Payroll review and recruitment experiences in a high volume recruitment environment.
- Able to build and leverage strong relationships with stakeholders to achieve desired objectives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office.
Pet Lovers Centre