HR Business Partner (IT Software - Video Game)
- Join one of the top global firms with attractive compensation package.
- Fantastic work culture, with a team that is inclusive and close-knitted
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
As a HRBP, you will play a dynamic role in providing supervision and support on a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues. You will be assigned to a specific game development project and work closely with the HR Director and other team members of the project to foster a vibrant, affable work environment.
As a Business Partner to the leaders and managers, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding business priorities and assess needs in staffing, organization design, performance management, change management, employee relations, new leader coaching, talent management and career development
- Driving and managing HR solutions, driving initiatives, implementing new processes or tools in support of business priorities, projecting operations and overall team engagement.
- Updating on HR initiatives, discuss HR issues and collate feedback on team apprehensions.
- Guiding leaders and managers on performance & appraisal issues, and enhancing managers’ engagement in people management.
- Coordinating initiatives that enhance work relationships, staff and retention, and reinforcing & promoting the Company's culture, e.g. team health survey, staff appreciation program, team-building events etc.
- Nurturing employees throughout their career with the Company.
- Onboarding of new hires, administer team assignments and career growth, facilitating appraisals, and exit interviews.
- Evaluating employees’ needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, career development and leadership.
- Assessing and anticipating human resources-related needs.
- Managing and resolving general concerns, coach managers to address the day to day functioning of the organization.
- Championing and promoting HR initiatives across the teams.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Humanities or related disciplines
- You have at least 4 years’ work experience in an HR Business Partner role, ideally, in a set-up that requires synchronization across various functions and stakeholders of mixed senioritis.
- You have excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethics, and an ability to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity, is a must.
- Experience in dealing with employee matters, labour laws and work relations in Singapore, is required.
- You have good planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- You can work both in a team and independently to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- You are adept at working with diverse teams.
- You are a fast learner, proactive, agile and you can thrive within a fast-paced environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd