HR Business Partner (Employee Experience & Engagement)
SearchAsia believes that hiring good people is the key to every organization’s success. They grow and go through adversities with the organization. Winning organizations are those which are able to attract, develop and retain good people.
We define employee experience simply as seeing the world through the eyes of our employees, staying connected, and being aware of their major milestones.
We set our sights on the bigger picture.
The one with you in it.
Ready to make your mark in Asia?
- You'll manage the applicant flow, promote employee referrals, and use your creativity to effectively position our brand to attract talents.
- Identify potential candidates using a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and linkedin search
- Provide applicants with the best candidate experience possible
- Proactively refer potential candidates to hiring managers
- Interview and assess potential candidates on their personality fit, culture fit and abilities.
- Become a brand ambassador of the company; grow your audience, deliver high-quality and relevant content, and interact with communities and individuals on social media
- Improve and guide new hires through the on-boarding program
- Organize company events and participate in campus outreach
- Be engaged in employer branding initiatives
- Min. Degree in HR Management / Business Administration / Arts / Humanities
- Prior experience is not required as we are hiring for your potential instead of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good at networking with people from different backgrounds
- Self-motivated with an ability to solve issues using creative problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and enjoys working in a team
Interested applicants, please send your full CV to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee (R1104502)
Associate Group Director (People, Performance & Staffing)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd