HR Business Partner, Compensation (Healthcare)
- Handle end-to-end compensation reviews and compensation payout cycles for the organization in alignment with HQ and internal policies. This includes project management, engagement of relevant stakeholders, communications, computation and payment
- Lead the performance management cycles from systems readiness, communications and calibration exercise and approvals
- Provide sound advice and guidance on the interpretation of Legislations and HR policies on performance management, compensation and manpower to HODs, HRBPs and staff
- Lead and roll-out governance-related projects such as audits and conflict of interest exercises
- Work with internal stakeholders in the delivery of HR projects and initiatives
- Support HR and Senior Leaders as the HR partner
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline
- At least 8 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in Compensation function
- Good Interpersonal skills and have strong stakeholder management skills
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17677.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD