HR Audit and Compliance Officer
HR Audit and Compliance Officer should ensure that firm’s Hiring and other HR policies are fully compliant with the applicable regulatory and legal framework. He should also identify strengths and weaknesses to improve the competitive advantage for the firm. Reports directly to the COO of the organisation.
- Formulate hiring practices and policies that are compliant with the applicable regulatory and legal framework. Keep them updated with time.
- Provide regular training on the same to the HR & Recruitment team
- Should do a regular audit to ensure compliance and maintain necessary records
- Communicates audit progress and findings with the HR team on a regular basis
- Provides management reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing management information.
- Audit of all employment contracts and letters for all designated employees
- Audit compliance & ownership on all work permits & passes on renewals, expiry and extension formalities.
- Information Management : Obtain all relevant and required information from new and existing employees and ensure that their information in the HR system and databases are always updated and accurate
- Do annual housekeeping on all employee file information to ensure that all data are updated and correct as of the HR system and databases
- Create procedures and workflows on HR processes as part of HR documentation and continuous improvement plan for the team
Prerequisites for this role:
- Overall Experience: 4+ years
- HR Knowledge & Experience - Understanding of Software Development Skills and minimum 2 years of IT recruitment experience for a large software development firm
- Business Acumen - Candidate must possess a basic understanding of IT Services industry including industry trends, customer engagement models, and delivery/operations parameters
- Communication - The candidate should be able to communicate in a clear and articulate manner both in writing as well as verbally. High self-confidence with the ability to present concepts to larger teams and manage critical feedback. High level of responsiveness and customer orientation in interaction.
- Achievement Orientation - A quick learner who is passionate about making a difference. Willingness to stretch where required and take on additional responsibilities and challenging roles.
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd