HR Associate (Recruitment) @ Commonwealth - Up to $2,500
- Office Hours
- Up to $2500
- Handle day to day operations in Recruitment and Talent Operations
- Ensure the smooth running of operations in accordance to prescribed policy, standing operating procedures and customers’ expectations
- Responsible for meeting KPIs
- Address customer issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations / applicable laws
- Office Hours
- At least a diploma in HR or relevant discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR or related field
- Past experience in Recruitment and Talent Operations and / or HR generalist is a must.
- Past HR experience in government ministries and statutory boards is preferred
- Tech-savvy with good proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong aptitude to learn and pick up new skills, highly adaptable
- High level of initiative and mind-set of continuous improvement
- Meticulous, detail oriented and organized.
- Independent, resourceful, team player, results driven and customer focused
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using SAP HR and preferably, other Cloud HR solutions
- Good knowledge of employment and other related laws
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd