HR Associate *Medical Lifescience MNC*
Key responsibilities include the followings:
- Support day to day activities for HR team.
- Handle Leave administration matter.
- Training administration which includes maintaining Training records, training registration, workshop logistic support.
- Processing of work passes such as application, renewal and cancellation.
- Monitor and track contract renewals and confirmation appraisals.
- Talent Acquisition
- Manage the recruitment of SG Traineeship/SG interns
- Support recruitment administration activities, where applicable
- Support the development and implementation of HR projects/programs
- E-learning and Digitalization
- Support design and launch of digital learning content
- Employee Engagement programs i.e well-being programs, EHS activities
- Quarterly communications
- Employee events i.e year end dinner, etc
- Min. Diploma in Human Resource, Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of administrative support experience with at least 1 year in HR operations support
- Knowledge of Employment Act, Foreign Work pass procedures
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task / work under tight timeline independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels of staff
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jolene Tan Wen Qi
Personnel EA License No.: R1104770
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd