HR Assistant - Up to $2500 **MNC**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide day to day HR operation and administrative support.
- Administer staff attendance, leave benefits and staff welfare
- Assists in employee queries regarding claims, benefits and welfare related matters.
- Prepare and coordinate employee on-boarding/off-boarding process.
- Manage and maintain employee training records.
- Assists employees with claims, forms and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate recreation and events activities
- Manage procurement and stock inventory of office stationery, pantry supplies and staff purchases.
- Ensures proper upkeep and maintenance of office equipment and the consumable supplies.
- Manage company’s contracts on expiry and renewal.
- Manage office inventory, update and maintain records.
- Records management of office documents kept at 3rd party warehouse.
- Liaise with building management on building maintenance & services.
- Oversee courier services and record administration.
- Assist in travel visa applications and booking of hotel accommodation.
- Assist in faxes/mails distributions.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned.
- Min Degree in Business or HR Management
- Able to commit immediately!
- Have some HR experience before will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS office skills and good interpersonal skills
- 5 working days
- Location: Central
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd