HR Assistant (Tampines, Retail MNC, Perm, Office hours, Degree holder. No exp needed)
Supports the HR Business Partner to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day HRM operations covering recruitment, performance management and HR admin matters.
- Be involved in full set of employee life cycle from recruitment to exit management.
- Assists to do advertising, screening, interviewing and recommending of appropriate candidates.
- On board new hires (Induction) and exit leavers.
- Creates and maintains employee database in the HR system and personnel files.
- Administration of staff movement procedures such as transfer / secondment / confirmation etc.
- System administration.
- Assists in staff pass requisition and invoices processing.
- Participates in the annual staff performance management exercise and employee engagement activities.
- Sorts internal and external mails.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Highly meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and pride in your work and able to prioritize work
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation will be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
Interested applicants may send your resume to melissa@kschr. com(remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Job Type: Full-time
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd