HR Assistant - Talent Resourcing (Temp 3 months)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 10-Feb-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Assist Recruiters with candidate data mining and jobs postings on job portals.
- Administer walk-in candidates to Marina Bay Sands TalentHub (Recruitment Center) with the necessary forms and assessments and coordinate interviews arrangements accordingly.
- Update the hiring reports to ensure accountability and for proper tracking.
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the Recruitment Center (TalentHub) to project the professional image.
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Team player and enjoys meeting new people
- Customer-service orientated.
- Proficient with MS Office and internet savvy
- Ability to communicate with candidates of different levels
- Able to commit for 3 months.
- Hourly remuneration of $8
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd