HR assistant - Recruitment - East
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 7-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1111290
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Student Job
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Assist in recruitment process including job posting, arranging interviews, on and off boarding of candidates
- Conduct new hire orientation and prepare staff ID and access card
- Initiate and keep track of appraisal status
- Preparation and issuance of HR letter such as employment contracts, confirmation letter, increment letter and etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Meticulous and able to produce high-accuracy work.
- Proactive, organised and with discretion and integrity when handling confidential matters.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and task oriented
- Team player and willing to learn
Lim Wang Wei Kelvin
EA License: 06C4642