HR Assistant Manager/ Snr Assist Manager (Compensation)
Support the department in the review, development and implementation of Compensation plans and programmes (collaboration with manager, line departments or business units, and staff) in support of NUH’s short-term & long-term goal.
- Manage and drive all annual compensation exercises such as bonus payout, annual increment, promotion, salary adjustment and budgeting.
- Provide analysis and conduct simulations on compensation data to provide recommendations.
- Support in the coordination, collation and submission of compensation data.
- Partner with the HR Business Partners to engage various stakeholders to understand the challenges and to propose solutions.
- Participate and support in any other initiatives / projects, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Basic Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong in numbers and analysis work
- Meticulous and discreet
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a good team player with positive work attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National University Hospital