HR Assistant Manager (Projects/Employer Branding) - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with HR leaders and internal stakeholders across departments to strengthen the talent pipeline Implementation and review of talent acquisition initiatives and strategies such as employer branding, recruitment, retention and on-boarding experience to ensure thecompany attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Involved in HR projects, which may include digital transformation and job redesign efforts, promoting a high performance culture and other initiatives at the HR Division level
- Build new capabilities in HR and establish HR as a trusted partner and coach to the line managers
- Lead the company's strategy for Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding for current and future workforce focusing on mainly hospital Administration and Ancillary positions.
- Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- Lead in strategic branding in developing strong positioning with creative idea development, social media, content for external facing branding platforms (career website, job boards, social media collaterals etc) to support Talent Acquisition outcomes.
- Create, publish and share engaging and inspirational content that connect meaningfully with future employees, empower our employees and attract the right talent pool. Oversee the creation of playbooks that will help recruiters do their best work in candidate attraction and engagement.
- Lead in developing candidate screening and selection tools/processes through technology to improve candidate experience and quality of hire.
- Establish good relationship with educational institutions on building talent pipeline and promote talent attraction through campus outreaches and talent pipeline conversions.
- Designing and creating candidate experience and on-boarding together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process through simplification and automation.
- Min Degree in any discipline, specialization in Human Resource is preferred
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resource Talent Acquisition and Project Management in a large organisation.
- Hands-on experience with Talent Acquisition software as well as Human Resource Information System (HRIS) or Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Ability to engage with diverse internal and external stakeholders with cross-functional teams
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: HR AM
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd