HR Assistant Manager
Bertschi Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Nov-2020
Manager, Senior Manager
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Knowledged and track record of the whole HR life-cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills/ easily connects with people
- Highest integrity/ trustworthiness and strong decision-making skills
- Good conceptual thinking and communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Manage the whole employee life cycle/ from recruitment/ on-boarding/ engagement, development to off-boarding in a professional and trust-worthy manner.
- Planning and organizing the responsibilities and actions of the HR department
- Work closely with the MD and different department leaders to provide HR advice on various aspects/ i.e. manpower planning, employee retention and employee relations.
- Develop and execute professional recruitment strategies to support company business growth.
- Initiate and organize affirmative action program/ company event and team bonding.
- Conducting annual salary and compensation surveys, findings and recommendations.
- Establish and continuously develop state of the art HR-policies and processes.
- Reliably administer/ oversee benefits program (payroll, etc.), HR-records and reports
- Establish and oversee company HR-budget.