HR Assistant Manager
- Provide full spectrum of operational HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, payroll and employee relations
- Manage, oversee and verify employee’s benefits, overtime, allowances and other compensation as per MOM regulations
- Work closely with the business units on recruitment and selection of the right talent for company growth and expansion using the appropriate hiring approaches.
- Develop, implement and monitor the HR System
- Review and formulate HR policies and ensure compliance
- Participate in the review of HR Policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) & processes regularly with view to keep abreast with industry & HR practices.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of HR experience, with a Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Good Interpersonal, communication and problemsolving skill
- Hands-on and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to multitask will be an advantage
Interested applicants, please forward your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Avril Chua Swee Hong
CEI No. R1103862
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd - EA Licence No. 13C6614
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd