HR Assistant Manager- Compensation (Healthcare) REF: CY
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Handle compensation reviews
- Ensure that the compensation reviews are align with the government regulations
- Communicate and engage the relevant stakeholders on compensation policies
- Manage the performance management cycles which includes bonus and increment pay out cycles
- Provide guidance on government legislations and HR policies for the performance management
- Support and conduct audits, conflict of interest exercises
- Support and work along with the HR manager on the HR projects and initiatives
- Degree in HR or Business Management or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience specializing in HR Compensation function
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in Employment Act and CPF
- Organised and positive attitude
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd