HR Assistant Manager (2 year Contract) - Hospital
- Assists HR manager in manpower planning through monitoring and analysing of admin manpower movement, skills mix, scholarships, attrition trends, manpower norms, etc to meet hospital’s short and long term needs
- Assist HR manager in the follow-up and implementation of key plans such as talent management, succession planning, career progression, local/foreign dependency, employee climate survey follow up actions, etc.
Recruitment & Retention
- Liaises with Line Managers on recruitment of staff and assists with review of their manpower requirements
- Sources for suitable candidates using the various recruitment channels and continuously explore innovative and alternative avenues to attract the right candidate for the job.
- Conducts interviews for selection of candidates with the aim of getting the right fit for the job.
- Computes and make salary offers taking into consideration the candidate’s educational background, experience, market competitiveness and internal staff equity.
- Ensures that staff employed are issued the relevant work pass (where applicable) in accordance with MOM guidelines.
- Conducts new staff orientation programme, including briefing staff on the employment terms as well as oversee the co-ordination of medical check-ups, including verification of HRIS data inputs by HR Asst.
- Conducts exit interviews. Highlights staff issues and recommend solutions for staff retention.
TPM / Compensation & Benefits
- Assists HR manager to oversee the co-ordination of annual TPM exercise, ranging from preparation/distribution of TPM forms to line managers, collation of TPM summary submission, tabulation and preparation of analysis data for the moderation exercise, up to returns and completion of TPM forms.
- Assist HR manager to oversee increment and bonus payments and other relevant compensation items based on policy guidelines and staff’s eligibility in accordance to their employment terms.
- Min Degree preferably with 5 years relevant experience
- Min 2 to 3 years of healthcare experience
- Min 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience
Salary range: $5200 - $7000
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd