- Coordinate with training providers, department training coordinators/Ops Support and internal customers to handle course registration, course confirmation, training logistics setup, training material preparation for all in-house and external training programmes
- Administer training related Government Schemes Claims/Grants for in-house and external courses
- Administer training related requisition and invoices
- Verify and update/upload course directory information and staff training and development records into the training system
- Guide end-users in using the Training system for course booking/approval, course record retrieval and course evaluation
- Participate in training related projects or continuous improvement initiatives
- Filing of hard-copy documents for archiving
- Any other duties and projects as assigned
- Diploma qualified with good communications skills
- Meticulous and willing to learn
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd