Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
Provide day to day operation handling full HR spectrum as well as work pass and payroll administration and assist in internal and external audit.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Update and maintain of staff particular lists for the Group and File in the documents.
- Prepare and update general worker Contracts, Salary Review Letter, Renewal Contract/Letter and Create PAM user for (RIT) general workers.
- Processing of payroll.
- Assist in the e-Appraisal and Quarterly Climate Survey.
- Administer the processing of Work Pass administration which include application, renewal and termination as well as Permanent Residence Application.
- Administer employee benefits and entitlement which include notifying WICA insurance for new and resigned employees for staff only.
- Provide administration and support for the internal and external audits.
- Prepare necessary documents for new hire and confirmation etc.
- Monitor and follow-up on Employee Introducer Scheme, if any.
- Handle and provide administrative duties within the HR department.
- Other HR job assigned.
- To follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in HR Management.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have experience in Payroll Processing and Administration.
- Understand and familiar with the Employment Act.
- Knowledge in Payroll system and PayAdvisorMobile would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling Foreign Workers’ issues.
- Must be very meticulous and sensitive to numbers.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good in planning and coordinating skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- Preferably possess more than 1 year experience in HR field.
- Working experience in a construction company would be an advantage.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd