This position will be responsible to support human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR team.
2. Answering employee questions
3. Processing incoming mail
4. Creating and distributing documents
5. Independently develops best-in-class culture strategies and action plans
6. Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
7. Maintaining computer system and HR system by updating and entering data
8. Setting appointments, arranging meetings and interviews with respective outlets’ manager or GM
Recruitment/New Hire Process
1. Participating in recruitment efforts
2. Posting job ads and screening applicants’ resumes
3. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
4. Ensuring background and reference checks are completed if background check is needed
5. Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Payroll and Benefits Administration
1. Processing part timer payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
2. Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
3. Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
1. Maintaining current HR files and databases
2. Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
3. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
4. Make sure all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
5. Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
1. Minimum possessed Diploma in Human Resources Management or related field and/or commensurate experience.
2. Experience in talent acquisition, hiring process, work pass application process, familiar with Employment Act, local HR legislations and regulations.
3. Able to transform strategic direction into actionable plans and initiatives.
4. Able to work independently as well as work well in the team
5. Good oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and coaching skills, able to effectively communicate plans with employees and the team
6. Able to work well and effectively under pressure; Able to multitask and priorities important task within tight timeline.
7. Computer skills – MS Excel and skills in database management and record keeping
8. Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
9. Prior work experience in FMCG, Hospitality and lifestyle or food and beverage industry sector is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please indicate your interest by submitting a comprehensive resume via clicking " Apply Now " button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Big Bang Capital Pte Ltd