Period: 3-6 months contract
- Assist in providing HR admin support, with training provided for
- Maintaining accurate employee files and documentation
- Data entry, processing various forms
- Providing information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information;
- Recruitment & Staffing co-ordination including direct sourcing, phone/conference and on-site interviews scheduling
- HR reports and any ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma or Degree in Business-related discipline
- Well organized; strong sense of confidentiality on information; ability to multi-task;
- Keen learner who seeks continuous improvement; pro-active, a team player, customer focus, meticulous and possess an eye for details;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd