The HR Assistant will join a close-knit Human Resources team responsible for the Group’s Education division. HR Assistant will mainly be responsible for the administrative function for the Education’s Division HR Team. The position will be on a renewable-contract basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process daily attendance for various education brands;
- Application, renewal, and cancellation of work passes;
- Aid in the team’s recruitment process;
- Assist in the implementation of HR initiatives and projects;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external training providers;
- Processing of various monthly reports;
- Work closely with the team and provide administrative support;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- At least 1-year experience in Human Resources or similar capacity;
- Minimally a Diploma in Human Resources or a related discipline;
- Experience in the Education sector would be an added advantage;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel;
- Knowledge in TIMES software would be an advantage;
- Good communication skills and team work;
- Able to commit 6 months to 1 year;
- Preferably able to start within short notice;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage to liaise with mandarin-speaking associates.
Chip Eng Seng Group