Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, the Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
- HR admin work
- Coordination between departments and outlets
- Support payroll function in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Document HR actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Performance management and improvement on tracking systems
- Assisting with Employee Relations
- Company Employee Communication
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting
- Employee services
- Maintaining employee files and HR filing system
- Assisting with day-to-day efficient operation of HR office
- Ensure that deadlines are strictly met
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- Committed and responsible team player, yet able to work independently
- Pro-active and able to multi-task
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure
- Meticulous and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience in F&B industry will be added advantage
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- 5 Days’ Work Week
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentives
- Training & Development Programmes
- Career Progression
- Integrated Healthcare Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discounts
- Annual Leaves
- Birthday Leave & Benefit
- Long Term Service Rewards
The Privé Group