We are hiring an energetic individual to support talent acquisition and management for our company's expansion!
If you have the following qualities and would like to make a direct impact with Singapores's leading airconditioning company, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
You will be expected to...
- undertake recruitment activities for non-executive vacancies in its entirety - from job requisition to onboarding
- collaborate with hiring managers to establish goals, objectives, and hiring priorities
- proactively source candidates via different sources
- perform profile matching and responses consolidation before recommending to hiring managers
- monitor and administer contracts - including follow up on confirmations, renewals, conversions etc.
- create and maintain personnel files, ensuring documents required are retrieved from employees
- handle staff exit processes
- relieve receptionist when necessary (attend to walk-ins, phone enquiries, redirecting calls, assisting in meeting rooms bookings, handling mails, invoices and couriers etc)
- perform any other duties as assigned and requested by superior
- possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or Human Resources
- be resilient with keen interest to be developed in talent acquisition and other HR functions
- have good comprehension and communication skills, both written and spoken, to interface with all levels of people internally and externally
- be resourceful and analytical with consistent exercise of judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- determine own work priorities and function independently
- be proficient in computer applications, including applicant tracking tools and Microsoft Office
- have a positive mindset with openness to accept additional challenges and opportunities that comes along
Daikin Airconditioning (Singapore) Pte Ltd