HR Assistant (Full Time x1)
COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Supports the HR Business Partner to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day HRM operations covering recruitment, performance management and HR admin matters.
- Be involved in full set of employee life cycle from recruitment to exit management.
- Assists to do advertising, screening, interviewing and recommending of appropriate candidates.
- On board new hires (Induction) and exit leavers.
- Creates and maintains employee database in the HR system and personnel files.
- Administration of staff movement procedures such as transfer / secondment / confirmation etc.
- System administration.
- Assists in staff pass requisition and invoices processing.
- Participates in the annual staff performance management exercise and employee engagement activities.
- Sorts internal and external mails.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Highly meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and pride in your work and able to prioritize work
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation will be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd