HR Assistant / Executive
Statement Of Purpose
Provide day to day operation handling full HR spectrum as well as work pass and payroll administration and assist in internal and external audit.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Provide support in recruitment process such as job posting, sourcing, screening, coordinating of interview and offering to shortlisted candidates.
- Responsible for onboarding (new employees) and off-boarding processes (resignee) which include conducting orientation and exit interview.
- Update employee personnel records and time attendance timely and accurately.
- Administer the processing of Work Pass administration which include application, renewal and termination as well as Permanent Residence Application.
- Administer employee benefits and entitlement which include notifying WICA insurance for new and resigned employees for staff only.
- Assist in the e-Appraisal and Quarterly Climate Survey.
- Processing of payroll.
- Provide administration and support for the internal and external audits.
- Handle disciplinary and grievance
(B) General :
- Prepare necessary documents for new hire and confirmation etc.
- Monitor and follow-up on Employee Introducer Scheme, if any.
- Prepare certificate of employment and acceptance of resignation letters etc.
- Prepare weekly reports such as Attrition and Exit Interview Reports.
- Handle and provide administrative duties within the HR department.
- Other HR job assigned.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Certificate or Diploma or Degree in HR Management.
- More than 3 years’ experience in HR.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Must have experience in Payroll Processing and Administration.
- Understand and familiar with the Employment Act.
- Knowledge in Payroll system and Pay Advisor Mobile would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling Foreign Workers’ issues.
- Must be very meticulous and sensitive to numbers.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good in planning and coordinating skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
(C) Experience :
- Working experience in a construction company would be an advantage.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd