HR Assistant / Executive
Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
Provide day to day operation handling full HR spectrum as well as work pass and payroll administration and assist in internal and external audit.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Provide support in recruitment process such as job posting, sourcing, screening, coordinating of interview and offering to shortlisted candidates.
- Responsible for onboarding (new employees) and off-boarding processes (resignee) which include conducting orientation and exit interview.
- Update employee personnel records and time attendance timely and accurately.
- Administer the processing of Work Pass administration which include application, renewal and termination as well as Permanent Residence Application.
- Administer employee benefits and entitlement which include notifying WICA insurance for new and resigned employees for staff only.
- Assist in the e-Appraisal and Quarterly Climate Survey.
- Processing of payroll.
- Provide administration and support for the internal and external audits.
- Handle disciplinary and grievance
- General :
- Prepare necessary documents for new hire and confirmation etc.
- Monitor and follow-up on Employee Introducer Scheme, if any.
- Prepare certificate of employment and acceptance of resignation letters etc.
- Prepare weekly reports such as Attrition and Exit Interview Reports.
- Handle and provide administrative duties within the HR department.
- Other HR job assigned.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Certificate or Diploma or Degree in HR Management.
- More than 3 years’ experience in HR.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Must have experience in Payroll Processing and Administration.
- Understand and familiar with the Employment Act.
- Knowledge in Payroll system and Pay Advisor Mobile would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling Foreign Workers’ issues.
- Must be very meticulous and sensitive to numbers.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good in planning and coordinating skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
(C) Experience :
- Working experience in a construction company would be an advantage.