HR Assistant ($2000-$2800, 5.5 day work, North)
- Responsible for company employee engagement activities/events.
- Familiar with MOM policy
- Schedule and confirm meetings.
- Provide recruitment support and any ad-hoc duties as assign.
- Administer recruitment, new hire process and on-boarding activities.
- Provide HR and Training support to the management.
- Filing, documentation and updating records for HR & Training section.
- Maintenance of HR records (Leave, HR Information).
- Administer employment pass related applications such as renewal, cancellation for foreign employees.
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol.
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed.
- 'O' level/ Diploma with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- $2000-$2800 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5.5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310