HR and Payroll Specialist
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Handling full spectrum of payroll process (headcount between 200 - 500)
- Placement of job advertisement in job portals
- Arranging for interviews and other HR related administration task
- Preparation of Letter of Employment, staff orientation and HR related document
- Assisting in maintaining accurate personnel records, attendance records, leave records and general administrative duties including documentation and filing
- Process work passes application / renewal / cancellation / appeals and medical check-up arrangement
- Purchase of air ticket / performance bond / accommodation and others arrangement for foreign workers
- Handling of company insurances ( e.g : Public liability & Workmen Injury Compensation)
- Supporting some AP & AR assignments
- Any other given assignment by superior
- Computer literate
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Payroll, Accounts
- Preferably Junior/Senior Executive specialized in HR and Admin or equivalent.
- MUST have Payroll knowledge
- Familiar with Sage EasyPay
- 5 days work (Monday - Friday ; 9a.m - 6p.m)
- Immediate availability