HR and Admin Executive ($2-3K / Central)
Everyone aspires to enjoy every journey that you take, and that's the path towards success. Be part of us and be part of your meaningful accomplishments to challenge yourself to accomplish something great today.
We offer you the opportunity to become a valued member in the organization and be able to achieve your goals. The beginning is the most important part of work, begin with us a First Steps.
- Assist the company's recruitment needs in screening and shortlisting potential candidates
- Sourcing recruitment strategies and candidates
- Developing communication materials
- Scheduling of appointments, contacting candidates and conducting the briefing
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing business files and running business errands
- Data entry, tracking of numbers, and to continually improve on the system in HR
- Certain administrative work to be expected
- Other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned
- Local Diploma/Degree
- Great organisation skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Meticulous and detailed with a pleasant disposition
- Open-minded and willing to learn
Benefits of joining us
- Attractive incentives, allowances, bonuses
- Incremental pay if performance is up to expectation
- Immerse yourself in a fun and inspiring working environment
- Allow self-development and progression
- Career development opportunities
All are welcome to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
First Steps Recruit