We invite highly motivated, dynamics professionals to join our growing Human Resources team. The Human Resource team contributes to a great and fun working environment by implementing best practice program to develop, groom and retain talents by adopting the best practice. The role’s responsibilities include HR Administration, work pass administration, drafting of job offer letter/employment contracts/correspondences, managing the staff’s compensation and benefit, staff’s welfare and communication between management and the staff.
Scope of Responsibilities (but not limited to):
In this role, you will be responsible for HR activities such as:
- Adapt and tailor different styles and preferences when communicating to different audiences or stakeholder
- Adopt a service-oriented mindset and people-centricity in dealing with workforce and business stakeholders
- Advise hiring managers on the principles of fair and unbiased employment selection practices
- Process company's monthly payroll including CPF, CDAC, MBMF, SINDA or ECF contributions
- Communicate with employees on areas such as benefits and claims eligibility and administration, payroll deductions, retirement, re-employment and termination guidelines
- Conduct exit interviews to gather feedback for better employee retention
- Develop positive working relationships with people through strong inter-personal skills
- Manage labour relations to achieve work harmony and progress towards organisational goals
- Promote cross-cultural management with stakeholders to embrace differences in perspectives, traditions and culture in working towards mutually agreed outcomes
- Provide advice to business leaders and managers to position the organisation as an employer of choice to secure candidates
- Spearhead the review of induction and onboarding programme for new hires
- Process work passes application
- Prepare employment contracts, HR letters and correspondences.
- Provide support on other HR matters.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as HR Administrator preferably in Retail Beauty industry.
- Good knowledge in employment law, HR Policies, and best practices
- Strong interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
- Teamwork skills
Apex Retail Pte Ltd