HR & Administrative Assistant x 10
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR & Admin department in duties like posting job ads, updating database and processing employee’s requests.
This position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update and maintain all HR databases
- Responsible for proper filing, labelling, organizing.
- Assists with creating / drafting templates, memos, letters and reports
- Assists with processing of all employee related activities - New joiners, terminations, employee’s handover, setting up job interviews, assist in recruitment drives
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by immediate supervisor
- Provide basic secretarial and administrative support to management
- Performs monthly reports and records as assigned by immediate superior
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Holder’s Specifications
- Preferably Diploma holders in Human resource or related field.
- Entry level candidates from Local Polytechnics are welcome to apply.
- Minimum Working experience 1 year
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to details
- Flexible, proactive and open-minded work style. Ability to work productively in a team as well as independently and the ability to problem-solving
- High level of professionalism, especially in maintaining discretion in confidential situations
ITCAN Pte Ltd