HR Admin Officer (2500 SGD-West Area)
- Processing monthly payroll, claim submission and legal compliance with statutory regulations.
- Submit employment income to local tax authority for annual IR8A, IR21 tax clearance and director declaration remuneration.
- Liaise with MOM and cpf on local compliance and and employer and employee act.
- Timely submission of monthly HR report.
- Oversea the administration and secretarial, such as office leasing renewal, payment to supplier and office employee time in/out and other HR related things.
- Filing of GST claim and cheque issuing.
- General receptionist duties
- All other HR related job and admin duties.
- Handle all stationary and office item.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Source of repair and service workshop for company vehicle & trailers.
- Monitoring of Road tax expired and all drivers diesel usage.
- Monitoring all supplier payments.
- Candidate must have at least 1-2 years relevant working experiences
- Candidate must be commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Candidate must be professional manner & strong ethical code.
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
- Candidate must be a proactive and team player.
- Candidate must be able to work overtime. (If required)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd