HR Admin Manager - exp in wafer fab/ manufacturing industry/ full HR spectrum/ ISO audit
- Up to $7000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – East
Our client, a MNC in wafer fab is looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of HR Manager.
- Manage and lead the HR team.
- Ensure effective delivery of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Establish and lead standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures
- Formulate and recommend HR policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Establish the company wage and salary structure, pay policies and benefits for employees.
- Manages the development and maintenance of HR sections of the company website
- Manage & coordinate training and development programs for employees.
- Implement and conduct periodic performance management exercise, including appraisal, annual increment.
- Review and ensure all activities pertaining to HR functions are compliant with relevant statutory regulations.
- Liaise with ISO consultant and Company’s ISO team for annual ISO audit.
- At least 4 years of experience as HR Manager with proven record of delivering strategic HR initiatives and sustainable organization changes.
- Minimum degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- Knowledge of Singapore employment-related laws, regulations and initiatives.
- 5 days (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm)
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Lin Zhen Yu(R1546594) **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure EP or S pass. If you would require a EP or S pass, please do not apply.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd