HR & Admin Executive / Up to 3.8k / 5.5 days / Kaki Bukit
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 6-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Longstanding company that provides bespoke signages
- Broad range of clients from Cinemas to Universities
- Innovation ensures that company keeps up with the latest industrial trends
- Develop and implement HR policies and processes.
- Conduct manpower planning and manage the full recruitment cycle from advertisement to selection.
- Prepare employment contract and conduct orientation programme for new employees.
- Manage salary benchmarking against competitors and market and oversee annual salary increase exercise.
- Implement and oversee the performance management system in the company.
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop training plan for all levels of employees.
- Engage employees regularly to obtain feedbacks and to address any issue or complaint.
- Compile and submit HR reports and analysis for management reporting/review.
- Handle monthly payroll processing including bank transfers and preparing pay slips and annual tax returns.
- Handle all purchases for the company including raw materials, employee’s PPE, first aid items, panty and office supplies, etc.
- Prepare quotations for customers and follow-up with customers.
- Plan management meeting and MD’s schedule.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Operation Director or Managing Director.
- Must have 1 - 2 years working experience as a HR generalist
- Able to liaise with mandarin-speaking clients
- Able to help translate Chinese documents to English if needed