HR & Admin Executive / Up to 3.3k / 5.5 days / Kaki Bukit
The HR & Admin Executive is responsible for the full spectrum of the HR function as well as oversee all the administrative activities of the Company. The person shall be required to provide advisory service to the MD and managers on HR practices and help Management to develop talents within the Company so that the business can move to the next level.
- Longstanding company that provides bespoke signages
- Broad range of clients from Cinemas to Universities
- Innovation ensures that company keeps up with the latest industrial trends
- Develop and implement HR policies and processes.
- Conduct manpower planning and manage the full recruitment cycle from advertisement to selection.
- Prepare employment contract and conduct orientation programme for new employees.
- Manage salary benchmarking against competitors and market and oversee annual salary increase exercise.
- Implement and oversee the performance management system in the company.
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop training plan for all levels of employees.
- Engage employees regularly to obtain feedbacks and to address any issue or complaint.
- Compile and submit HR reports and analysis for management reporting/review.
- Handle monthly payroll processing including bank transfers and preparing pay slips and annual tax returns.
- Handle all purchases for the company including raw materials, employee’s PPE, first aid items, panty and office supplies, etc.
- Prepare quotations for customers and follow-up with customers.
- Plan management meeting and MD’s schedule.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Operation Director or Managing Director.
- Diploma or Degree in HR Management, Business Management or equivalent.
- Must have 3 - 5 years working experience as a HR generalist, preferably in a SME environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as good computer literacy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Must be resourceful, pro-active and meticulous with a "can do" attitude.