The successful candidate will assist in performing office administrative and day-to-day activities of HR function.
Office administrative duties
- Perform general office and administrative duties such as answering phone calls, mails, ordering of supplies, courier, processing of invoices etc.
- Upkeep of office environment.
- Maintain and manage good working relationship with vendors, service providers and building management.
- Assist in HR cum administrative functions such as recruitment, on-boarding of employees, organize welfare activities and administer staff benefits, training and development support, leave management, employee database updates and work passes.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Pleasant personality with great interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, good organizational skills with initiative
- 1 -2years working experience. Minimum diploma level
- Excellent command in both written & spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of HRIS system is an advantage
If you are passionate about HR, please send in your detailed CV stating current and expected salaries and recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Simmons (SEA) Pte Ltd