HR & Admin Executive
Marketing Institute of Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Ensure that HR practices are compliant with MOM regulations
- Administration & execution of payroll in a timely manner
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of non-executive to manager level of employees and severance matters.
- Liaise with job agencies on the publishing of recruitment advertisement.
- Prepare and conduct orientation for new employees.
- Handle work pass matters for foreign employees.
- Liaise with Insurance company with regards to staff movement
- Administer employee’s leave record, welfare matters, recreation activities and suggestion schemes.
- Submission of CPF contributions & Tax Returns administrative duties
- Prepare monthly staff claims, commissions and petty cash for payroll purpose
- Maintaining and updating of staff P – files
- Legal letter & related matters
- Responsible for basic accounting and administrative matters of the company and the day-to-day operations including purchasing, accounting and facilities management.
- Process approved Purchase Order and keeping record of PO
- Liaise with vendor for quantity discrepancy, price differences and quality issues
- Handle stationery requisition
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma from Human Resources or Business disciplines, preferably with a human resource specialization
- Minimum 2 years of related working experiences
- Familiar with Employment Act, Ministry of Manpower and immigration procedures.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience on ACCPAC system is preferred
- Matured, Independent and hardworking
Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well with all levels of employees.
Marketing Institute of Singapore