HR & Admin Executive $2.3 + Immediate
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 31-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop and implement HR policies and processes.
- Conduct manpower planning and manage the full recruitment cycle from advertisement to selection.
- Prepare employment contract and conduct orientation programme for new employees.
- Manage salary benchmarking against competitors and market and oversee annual salary increase exercise.
- Implement and oversee the performance management system in the company.
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop training plan for all levels of employees.
- Engage employees regularly to obtain feedbacks and to address any issue or complaint.
- Compile and submit HR reports and analysis for management reporting/review.
- Handle monthly payroll processing including bank transfers and preparing pay slips and annual tax returns.
- Handle all purchases for the company including raw materials, employee’s PPE, first aid items, panty and office supplies, etc.
- Prepare quotations for customers and follow-up with customers.
- Plan management meeting and MD’s schedule.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Operation Director or Managing Director.