HR & Admin Assistant
Bertschi Singapore| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Administer employee attendance, leave, training and other benefits;
- Assist the HR Senior in full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, orientation, compensation & benefits, sponsorships, etc.;
- Assist the HR Senior in implementing and developing good HR practices, policies and desired work culture and ensure that they are aligned with Company's objectives;
- Assist in general administration including issue HR letters, Jurong Island Pass etc.
- Orientation of new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Answering employee questions.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Organize company event, DND, team bonding and staff welfare with innovative ideas.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the reporting officer
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Human Resources or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, well-organized and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback