HR & Admin Assistant
- Assisting in recruitment activities including but not limited to posting of job advertisement and interview arrangement.
- Assisting in on boarding and off boarding processes for new hires and resigned employee
- Assisting to update and maintenance of employee P file and information in HR System.
- Assisting in Work Pass administration including but not limited to medical examination arrangement, card registration and etc
- Assisting in Payroll administration including but not limited to verifying the OT hours and data entry of attendance records in Excel and Time Management System.
- Administration and monitoring leave application and medical claim submission in Employee Self Service (ESS) portal
- Administration of mandatory training including but not limited to monitoring the validity of the training certificate(s), training registration and etc.
- Organizing and coordinating Company meetings and events
- Liaising and follow up with appointed clinic(s) on industrial medical examination
- Administration of Dormitory including but not limited to monitoring movement of residents, dormitory inspections and etc.
- Administration of COVID-19 Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) and monitoring the compliance of Safe Living measures and Safe Management measures
- Administration of Jurong Island pass
- Monitoring office supplies such as stationery, copy paper, toiletries and etc
- Assisting in procurement matters including but not limited issuing Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order for office supplies order(s)
- General office administration including but not limited to answering incoming calls, distribute incoming letters, update phone and email listing and etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by superior / Management
- At least Certificate in Human Resources or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in HR generalist and/ or Admin
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Have a good sense of urgency, meticulous and demonstrate initiative with good follow-up skills
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills, able to communicate with all level of employee
- Able to work independently, multitask, good team player and work in fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and experience in any HR software is a plus
- Able to start work immediately or short notice period
- 5 day work week, Monday to Friday, (8.00am - 5.30pm)
- Transport provided to and fro Jurong East
Interested applicants please submit your updated resume with your current/ last drawn salary package, expected salary and earliest availability by click “APPLY NOW”
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Vac-Tech Engineering Pte Ltd