Housekeeping Supervisor - The Warehouse Hotel
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Housekeeping Manager leads the housekeeping operations while contributing to the overall achievement of business goals through superior customer & employee loyalty, profit leadership and continuous innovation.
This role requires a business focused leader who ensures consistent top-notch service standard and guest satisfaction while developing and leading a team.
- Manage expenses and achieve budgetary objectives by reviewing housekeeping expendable items and assets with the Operations Manager.
- Collaborate closely with the Operations Manager & Front Office Manager to coordinate needs as necessary to include tours, groups, VIP’s, daily occupancies, out-of-order rooms, and all other special needs that may arise.
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Perform manpower planning and deployment in accordance to business needs
- Oversee the cleaning activities which includes public area (hallways, restrooms etc) in order to ensure safety, hygiene and comfort of the hotel guests and employees
- Oversee and participate in the preparation and maintenance of various records and reports related to personnel, daily housekeeping activities, inspections, inventory and assigned functions
- Oversee both housekeeping team and external service vendor (laundry) to ensure that the housekeeping and laundry initiatives meet the hotel’s service standard
- Initiate contact with hotel guests in formal and informal contexts to build long term relationship that translate into business opportunities
- Conduct and document routine facility inspections and evaluations (e.g deep cleaning, pest control etc)
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to manage and attends to all guest inquiries (including in-room experience), feedback and complements with promptness, courtesy and efficiency while ensuring optimal guest satisfaction
- Manages and secures all Lost & Found items for guests and team members via detailed tracking log and storage program
Training & Compliance
- Lead, motivate and develop the housekeeping team so as to achieve the division’s objectives
- Developing training plans and appropriate materials to train the team to deliver consistent top-notch service standards
- Responsible for ensuring that the sanitation and hygiene policy complies with the established standards and requirements / regulations and are adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate should be / possess:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Housekeeping unit, with at least 1 year in a supervisor capacity
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-volume atmosphere
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behaviour
- Computer literacy is essential
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected remuneration package and date of availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lo & Behold Group