HOUSEKEEPING LINEN LADY
The British Club | Date Posted: 18-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Responsible for the condition and control of uniform of all the Club’s employees and ensure the availability of uniform at all times.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Responsible for daily count and recording of uniforms (inclusive of shoes, apron, etc) table cloths, linen, skirting, etc.
- Responsible for the receiving and issuing out of uniforms and shoes.
- Keeps uniform properly sorted and stored in assigned areas.
- All in-coming towels from the laundry have to be counted and folded neatly.
- Report sand record all lost & found items. To indicate date, location, brief description on the “lost & found" each item before storing it on the shelf.
- Mends uniforms and other linen.
- Performs other relevant duties as and when required by your supervisor and management.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Physically fit.
- No allergic to any detergent or cleaning chemical.
- No colour blindness.
To apply, please send your CV, Portfolio, recent photo and expected salary to email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
The British Club
Celebrating 30 years, the British Club has a unique hill-top location in the heart of Bukit Timah. The Club offers its Members excellent Sports and Recreational facilities, extensive Food & Beverage operations and currently enjoys a membership of over 2500 families from a wide variety of nationalities. Over the years, the Club has enjoyed solid growth in membership and has a policy of constantly upgrading its facilities for the benefit of its Members. In order to continue its successful development, we are now seeking a suitability qualified individual for the position of: