Housekeeping Executive (starting in August 2021)
The successful applicant will be responsible for the supervision of housekeeping functions, upkeep of the campus to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics are achieved, supervision of all cleaning teams and cleaning contractors, and to execute all housekeeping projects, programmes and quality assurance processes of the housekeeping operations according to the needs and requirements of the school.
- Minimum Diploma in housekeeping discipline or its equivalent
- Applicants without the relevant qualifications but with prior relevant experiences will be considered
- At least 3 years of related experience in supervisory position
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of chemicals and cleaning machinery.
- Good knowledge of up-to-date health, work safety and welfare practices i.e. Workplace Safety and Health Act, risk assessment, manual handling
- PC literacy in MS Office Applications
- Possess a mature personality with excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- Meticulous and possesses strong co-ordination skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative, and resourceful in managing competing priorities
- A positive approach working with people and a good team player
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please click https://www.tts.edu.sg/careers-at-tanglin-trust for a detailed job description on TTS website.
5.5 day week (alternate Saturday) with annual leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please submit an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number via the online system at https://careers.tts.edu.sg/careerportal/main.aspx. In your application, please provide the names and addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you.
You can contact the HR department at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for any enquiries regarding the role.
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 30 June 2021
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd