Destination Singapore Beach Road| Date Posted: 29-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
To be responsible for the cleanliness, orderliness and general appearance of the hotel.
To ensure that all hotel guests receive a high level of housekeeping services.
- To be responsible for the orderliness, cleanliness and general appearance of the hotel rooms, floors, F&B outlets, public areas, offices and back of the hotel service and staff areas.
- To set up duty rosters and work assignments for each of the staff in his/her department.
- To co-ordinate the daily work of department’s supervisory staff such as Floor Supervisor and Public Area Supervisor.
- To monitor the daily performance of other department’s staff to ensure high quality of work is delivered and in accordance with the established procedures.
- To be responsible for the training and supervision of staff members in the department.
- To check the issuance and utilization of guest and cleaning supplies and linen.
- To ensure proper key control is in place.
- To prepare the monthly Utilization of Stock Summary Report and Laundry of Linen and Uniform Statement Report for submission to Finance, and Overtimes and Incentive Claims of the Room Stewardess to HR.
- To maintain missing and breakages/torn statistics on room supplies, towels and linen.
- To assist in the ordering of room supplies and cleaning supplies, flowers, etc.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
Destination Singapore Beach Road