Housekeeping Executive (Healthcare)
This position requires you to be an agent of change to drive/ lead and implement strategic plans within HES, which include Housekeeping Services, Portering, Waste Management, Pest and Vector Control, Landscape services, Transport & Mortuary Services.
You will be assisting the manager to ensure smooth ground operation as well as effective general administration including financial accountability/ budgeting and performance management of key indicators. You must be able to undertake the various developmental projects and provide operational oversight. You should be an independent and self-driven individual with a passion for healthcare, possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You must be keen to take up evolving opportunities and shape them into reality.
• Degree or Diploma in any discipline with at least 2-3 years of experience in Operations Management / Support Services / Hospitality / Logistics / Facilities / Environmental.
• Those with exposure to healthcare and practical knowledge / ownership of hospital operations, clinical operations units and project management have an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with strong leadership and people management skills.
• Driven, passionate and service oriented.
• Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd