Bay Hotel Singapore | Date Posted: 18-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- make beds daily and change bed linen
- vacuum carpets, floors and upholstery
- clean bathrooms and supply with fresh towels and toiletries
- check and restock tea, coffee, sugar, milk and mini bar supplies
- make sure that televisions, radios, lights and air conditioning equipment are working
- report to a supervisor when articles are left behind by guests, if there is damage to rooms or if any items appear to have been stolen
- take laundry and dry cleaning orders from guests.
- Preferably a Minimum of 1 year experience
- Be Able to Speak Basic English
- Friendly, service oriented and pleasant personality
- Able to perform shift duty; work on weekends and Public Holidays
Bay Hotel Singapore
Bay Hotel Singapore is a new four-star hotel located on the Telok Blangah heritage site and at the gateway to Sentosa, with easy access to Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios, luxury stores, urbane beach clubs as well as the CBD area. With a view towards creating a different and dedicated guest experience, we invite you to join our fun, robust and energetic team to kick-start an exciting career.