- General cleaning works as per given schedule
- All toilets & changing rooms are thoroughly cleaned and in good condition.
- Daily replenishes toiletry supplies and to ensure adequate supply are in place.
- Clean of furniture, platforms, equipment, etc.
- Performs relief job, poolside cleaning, etc.
- Polishes of brass ornaments and bar counters etc.
- Performs other relevant duties as and when required by your supervisor and management.
- Full-time position(s) available
- Physically fit
- No allergic to any detergent or cleaning chemical
- No colour blindness
Working Hours (2 shifts)
1st shift: 7am to 3pm
2nd shift: 2pm to 10pm
Salary: $1300-$1500 per month / all meals are provided
To apply, please send your CV, Portfolio, recent photo and expected salary to email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 64101130
The British Club
Celebrating 30 years, the British Club has a unique hill-top location in the heart of Bukit Timah. The Club offers its Members excellent Sports and Recreational facilities, extensive Food & Beverage operations and currently enjoys a membership of over 2500 families from a wide variety of nationalities. Over the years, the Club has enjoyed solid growth in membership and has a policy of constantly upgrading its facilities for the benefit of its Members. In order to continue its successful development, we are now seeking a suitability qualified individual for the position of: