Hotel Reservations Executive
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-May-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Help guests with planning and booking reservations for Integrated Resort products and services.
- Understand guests’ needs and provide them with personalized solutions.
- Be customer centric with internal and external guests via all communication channels.
- Deliver high touch experience that is aligned with Company Service Strategy to all guests.
- Handle first level complaint with a pleasant disposition.
- Agility to handle services and requests effectively & efficiently.
- Apply logic and high EQ in guest challenges and proactively offer/discuss resolution with a Manager on Duty.
- Up to date with hotel information of events/activities to provide accurate information in a timely manner.
- Responsive to emergency situations in according to hotel guidelines.
- Contribute to achieve individual and team KPIs.
- Support other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Proven experience as hotel reservation agent, concierge, or experience in customer service role is an advantage.
- Proficient in English; multilingual is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience.
- Customer centric attitude and work well under pressure.
- Compose in handling complaints and emergencies.
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable with applications and technology.
- Rotational shifts including public holidays and overnight shifts, depending on operation needs.
- High collaboration and adaptable to changes in a dynamic environment.
- Mature, meticulous, resourceful, organized, and able to work independently.
- Work is subjected to change to meet business/operational need.
- Able to work in front of computer and sit for extended periods of time.
- Candidates who have proven competencies to work independently and with little supervision will be offered the option to work from home.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd